April 1, 2013

It was all wonderful and I can't even prove it


Easter was lovely. It always is. I, however, neglected to put the memory card back in my camera, so I have no proof other than my word.

Church in the morning, then off to a friend's house to eat some chocolate, have a wonderful dinner, and play a long game of Trivial Pursuit. During which other players were asked questions like "What type of crop failure caused the Irish Famine?", "What Harriet Beecher Stowe novel is about slavery?", and "What is the brightest star in the night sky?", while I was asked questions like "On what lake is Sheboygan located?", and things about sports and hippie actresses...

And yet my team won.

Chocolate bunny did pose for some glamour shots in a bunch of daisies, but the blog insists upon showing them sideways.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the questions I always get when playing trivial pursuit!

    No need for pics, your lovely basket of delights and your words are enough :)

    ReplyDelete

Care to leave us a note? Don't be shy.