March 4, 2014

Guess what?


 
 
The family that I work for got a dog. He is eight months old, sweet as pie, wonderful with the baby... but he loves to chew things. Preferably plastic, but will work with whatever is at hand. Such as my black ballet flats. I need new ones now.
 
It's a good thing he's adorable.

 
 
Oh, you may remember that a while ago I mentioned changes in the look hereabouts. Well, I like the layout so it really comes down to a new header and tweaking the colour scheme. I have plans in the header department and, if my photo editing skills are up to it, it should be quite pretty. I'll do that soon. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute hound! But maybe they could find him some antler chews to distract him from the plastic?

    ReplyDelete

Care to leave us a note? Don't be shy.